Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prom


I love blogging about prom. My sophomore year of high school I went to prom with my best guy friend, Roman.  We have known each other for as long as we can remember. He made it the best night of my life.


My mom took me to Bedazzled to check out the dresses. They were all so sparkly and unique. Unfortunately, they were too expensive. She took me to Dillard’s and we found the perfect one.


It was white with silver glitter and had a silver rose in the middle. It was strapless and came barely above my knees. Roman’s mother picked out our corsages. It was a white flower with a silver ribbon.

The corsage I was wearing fell off in the huge crowd of dancers. I tried to save it, but it got stepped on by someone’s dirty feet.

My shoes sort of resemble Cinderella’s. His sister did my hair up with curls in the back that looked like one of those hair bows with fake hair. It took more than fifty bobby pins because my hair was so long!

My date looked handsome as well. He had a white tux with a grayish tie. We both had dark tans and it clashed well with the silver in our outfits.


Everyone asked us if we were dating. We wanted to tell them yes but that would be lying. We looked so good together. In my opinion, we looked sharper than any other couple there.


Ever since that night, when I walk into a store that has any type of dress, it is mandatory for me to stop and browse through them.


Viewers may be informed of my profound interest for prom. My blogs are very opinionated.  Some of you may not like the same things I do.


 I enjoy blogging about dresses, shoes, hairstyles, dancing, couples, king and queen, and many other aspects of prom night. Here is a dress very similar to the one I wore to prom. Mine was silver on the top half though, instead of flowery.
Prom dress, Available at http://goo.gl/7Q1bR
2012





7 comments:

  1. the dress sounds beautiful and if you want cheap but elegant corsages go to Flowers by the Falls here in Bessemer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your corsage couldn't be saved. They are so pretty. Your post is very interesting to me, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to two proms. One was awesome. My senior one was terrible. I hope you have lots of good advice for people going to prom and not just on clothing. One suggestion, the font is a little funky to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your night was very interesting, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Payseur,thanks for your incite. I will change the font and make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this blog post a lot. It gives me a lot of thoughts for my senior prom! & Yes there is a lot of prom dresses that are very nice and also cheap.

    ReplyDelete